Sunday, September 24, 2006

How depressing....

Yesterday was a depressing day. It started wrong when I had to get up early that morning after going to sleep at 4 or so. Our satallite lost reception, so I couldn't watch the finals game. So after wondering around Shanghai looking for a bar with the match we finally found one, who incidentally had Coopers Pale Ale. Then this was multiplied by the shocking loss and drop out of the finals run for the Adelaide Crows. Then after that it was other bad news during the day...
Needless to say I wasn't in th best of moods. But I put on my best social face and headed out to DJ for a party. It was fine, took my mind off things. I really didn't feel like going out, but really didn't feel like going home. So after my gig, it was off to Bollywood to meet the rest of the gang.

A Club called Snatch hosted a BOLLYWOOD night. So whole bunch of Indians, a few locals and expats in a club dancing as only the indian know how. The dance floor seemed to be having a good time. Those who weren't indian jumping about though just look well.... extremely camp. I wasn't even going to try. If I'd had a few drinks, then maybe... but at that time no...

Song for the moment: Punjabi MC - Bhangra Knights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home