Friday, August 11, 2006

The end of an era


So last week I came to the conclusion that the was a shit place to work. The club is nice, but for the purpose of work and work as a resident DJ, its crap. Not only do you not have any say or play in the style of music but the hours suck. As a first experience of residency in Shanghai it was good. I met plenty of DJs and some really cool people. Anyway, I quit. I'm no chinese slave worker, I'm about quality of life as well as fun. And there was no fun. So I won't be seeing this view in the photo for a while.

So what next? There are a couple of things in the works. I won't say for now.. but its in negotiations... of course you'll have to stay tuned.

Just a short one for now... will update you all soon!

Song for the moment : Zhane - Hey Mr DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home