Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Picture paints 1000 words...no need for much explaination.

Rocket going away + Ez Bday


Below is this fatty pork dish we ordered from MBK Shopping centre. TASTY!!

Lyndon eating grasshopper.

Me eating grasshopper.... tastes like crunchy.

More photos to come As soon as i can be bothered resizing them.

The night before last we met a couple of english chicks. Not only did I manage to teach them the locking handshake (Poon you'll know what I'm talking about), but I managed to get them to say " Yor marder soooo fhet, dhhaaaaaaaat when she jarm for joy, she gort starck!"

It was HEAPS FUNNY. And Lyndon got it on video too. We'll upload it somewhere as soon as I've figured out my ftp url. :)

Ok people... thats it for now. I've still got photos of Iron Chef and china we havent uploaded yet. So stay tuned and do not attempt to adjust your stereo!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home