Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ni Men Hao

Greetings All,

Just a quick post for now!

So a crap load has happened since my last post. The IRON CHEF came and went with much success. Great effort on EVERYONE's part. Well organised by Qiu-Yi. It was "Hen Hao!" (Very good). Lyndon, Eric and I had our going away. That was fantastic. Thanks to everyone that showed up. Means a lot to us. For anyone that didnt manage to leave me their email, just mail me at jontay@iinet.net.au or jontay@hotmail.com

Currently we are in Shanghai. Its kinda cold. Leaving for Bangkok tonight. Going travelling for a couple of weeks. I've got plenty of pictures so far, just can't get them on the web yet. But will soon i hope.

So much to write... but not now. I'll keep you all posted.

Take care.

PS, the music sucks here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home