Friday, February 10, 2006

The big cram! + my email address

Its for real. Tickets are paid for and flights are confirmed. Leave on the 22nd for Sydney, Sydney -> Shanghai 23rd, then at some stage probably early next yr to London, then to Rome then to Sweden, then to Buenos Aires then to Santiago then back. 18months its planned for. So if any of you are overseas and in the area don't hesitate to drop me an email and swing by.

I'll be contactable on my old email address of jontay@hotmail.com. Unless hotmail crashes and explodes in to a million pieces, that email address will always be active. I'm also going to keep my MOBILE active.

So between now and my departure, I will be cramming as much Aussie lifestyle into my days. Fishing, eating western food, catching with as many people as possible before I head off. And drinking aussie beer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect regular blog updates and photos so that i may live vicariously through your experiences. ok?

Your posts should be detailed and informative enough that when it comes up in conversation I can say 'Apparently the beer in Shanghai is....' and keep talking for the next ten minutes JUST about the beer in Shanghai.

Derek acheived this mighty goal with his trip around the world. I am now confident enough to embellish any conversation with key points such as: 'You know, impala are *very* common in South Africa.'
Such is the standard that you must meet.
Good luck.

10:59 am  
Blogger choza said...

Hey that's the same day I left for Chicago last year! Coincidence?...

Best of luck - hope to catch you in Shang Hai.

1:21 am  
Blogger Jon said...

Thats Choza, I expect to see you there! That goes for everyone else.

Zac, that includes you. Yep I have an extremely high standard to meet in terms of reporting from abroad with regards to my movements. Included in my blogs just for you then will be great "conversations starters".

Stay tuned for such moments as "Did you know that toilets are a luxury in China?"

10:28 am  
Blogger choza said...

Here's a title suggestion for that moment - "When you gotta go, you gotta go"

9:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home